We have a few simple terms and conditions to protect you the customer and us the provider of your stay. Our terms are simple but we insist that all guests/customers read and agree to the terms stated below:
- No twin-axle vehicles
- No commercial vehicles
- 3.5 tonne vehicle weight limit*
- 7 meter max vehicle length*
- Full payment needed for online booking
- No open fires (small / disposable bbqs for cooking only)
- Please read and agree to our refund and cancelation policy before booking
- You must be over 18 to place a booking
- No smoking or cooking in the pods
- There must be at least one adult (over 18) in a booking
- We ask that all customers respect others by not playing ball games, loud music or having open fires (unless in one of our provided fire pits)
- Our stables are a working business therefor we ask that campers do not access the stables without permission or accompanied provision of a riding instructor. If you would like to book a riding lesson please do talk to us and we can help arrange it.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion, to cancel your booking if we see necessary. In the unlikely event of a cancelation a full refund will be offered (providing none of the above terms have been breached).
- We are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Last updated on 19 May 2021
* Amendments made in the latest revision